San Bernardino Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys
The Peck Law Group – San Bernardino, California’s premier nursing home negligence and abuse Attorneys.
The Peck Law Group is here to help you or your loved one fight for your rights in the unfortunate event that you or another family member in a nursing home has an unexplained illness or injury. The attorneys at Peck Law Group provide aggressive legal assistance for individuals experiencing nursing home abuse or neglect. As the premiere nursing home and negligence abuse attorneys in San Bernardino, The Peck Law Group handles several types of cases, such as the following:
Falls and Injuries
– Nursing homes are obligated to make sure their facilities and residents are safe. If a person gets injured due to lack of supervision or proper safety measures, there is a high probability of financial compensation.
– Another concern lately with nursing homes is that they do not have the necessary staff to provide the proper care for the residents. There are laws and regulations nursing homes must adhere to, but some facilities try to save money by hiring less staff.
– Nursing home residents can suffer from several different types of abuse, such as verbal, physical, emotional, sexual, and financial abuse. It is important to watch for signs that your loved one may be experiencing such abuse. Some things to look for are unexplained changes in behavior, anxiety, bruises or marks, and a sudden change in spending habits.
The Peck Law Group also handles other types of cases such as:
- Administration errors
- Bed sores
- Medication mistakes
- Choking injury
- Unreasonable restraints
- Sexual harassment
- Financial exploitation
- Clogged breathing tubes
- Serious and life-threatening injury
- Inappropriate care
- Wrongful death
No one should have to suffer nursing home abuse or watch a loved one go through it. If you believe you or someone you love may have a claim against a nursing home, you should call (866)-999-9085 as soon as possible to speak to an experienced attorney at The Peck Law Group
. Your consultation will be confidential and free of charge. In fact, there will be no charge unless a financial settlement is successfully obtained for you.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
Q: I am concerned that my family member may be experiencing nursing home abuse. I heard an employee call my family member a name, and I don’t think it is the first time it has happened. Does this qualify as nursing home negligence or abuse?
A: If this type of behavior is happening regularly and negatively impacting your family member, it is possible you may have a claim for nursing home abuse or neglect. Some warning signs to look for are:
- An aggressive nursing home environment
- Rumors of abuse from other family members or nursing home residents
- Specific complaints you become aware of from family members or other nursing home residents
Q: What are some signs to look for that may signify nursing home abuse or neglect?
A: Some signs of nursing home abuse or neglect to watch for are:
- Your loved one refusing to be left alone with a staff member
- Bed sores
- Depressive behavior or signs of anxiety
- Unexplained emotional outbursts
- Unusual marks or bruises
With multiple offices throughout California
, The Peck Law Group’s nursing home abuse attorneys can you assist you with your case including:
If you think you or your loved one may be experiencing nursing home abuse and neglect in San Bernardino, contact the experienced attorneys at The Peck Law Group as soon as possible. Nursing home abuse and neglect cannot be allowed to continue. The Peck Law Group – 866-999-9085