Palm Springs Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Attorneys
Palm Springs, California’s premier nursing home abuse and negligence attorneys – The Peck Law Group
If you have reason to believe a family member or someone close to you might be suffering from an unexplained illness or an injury while residing in a nursing home, The Peck Law Group can help you navigate the tough legal issues that arise. The Peck Law Group is home to many experienced attorneys in Palm Springs and throughout California who can help those in need experiencing nursing home neglect or abuse. Here are a few types of nursing home abuse cases we handle:
– One serious problem many nursing homes face is maintaining the necessary amount of employees to ensure the safety of all of their residents. Budget cuts are all too common and have a negative impact on those most vulnerable.
– Bedsores can be a serious problem in nursing homes. They can develop as a result of improper medical care and inattentive nursing home staff. Bedsores can indicate a deeper problem, such as neglect.
– Many people don’t realize that some nursing homes have a habit of using unreasonable restraints on their residents. Unreasonable restraints can be anything from restraining your loved one at times
when it is completely unnecessary or overusing necessary restraints for much too long. This
is the number one concern in Palm Springs regarding nursing home abuse and neglect.
– Another concern with residents in nursing homes is that they experience choking when not properly supervised. This can lead to serious injury or even death, so it is imperative that nursing homes are properly staffed to help prevent this problem.
The Peck Law Group also handles many other types of nursing home neglect and abuse cases, including:
Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Administration errors
- Falls, fractures, and other unexplained injuries
- Medication mistakes
- All forms of abuse, such as sexual abuse, verbal abuse, emotional abuse, physical abuse, and also financial abuse
- Emotional trauma
- Inappropriate care
- Clogged breathing tubes
- Wrongful death
is an unfortunate reality in our society. Thankfully, there are aggressive lawyers out there, such as the ones in The Peck Law group who are fighting hard for your rights and the rights of those you love experiencing nursing home abuse and neglect. If you think you may have a claim for nursing home abuse and neglect, call (818) 908-0509 today and speak with an attorney who can evaluate the facts of your case and give you the legal advice that you need. Your consultation will be free and completely confidential.
The biggest question many people have regarding nursing home abuse and neglect is how to identify it when it is happening. Paying attention to the following signs and symptoms of abuse and neglect to nursing home residents can allow you to help your loved one just when they need it the most.
Signs of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Change in behavior
- Unexplained emotional outbursts
- Signs of depression or anxiety
- Bruises or marks on the body
With multiple offices throughout California
, The Peck Law Group’s nursing home abuse attorneys can you assist you with your case including:
If you notice these signs or symptoms or have any reason to believe your loved one may be suffering from nursing home abuse or neglect in Palm Springs, contact The Peck Law Group today
to fight for your legal rights. The Peck Law Group – 866-999-9085