Riverside Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys
Riverside, California’s premier nursing home negligence and abuse Attorneys – The Peck Law Group
If you have concerns about a loved one who may be experiencing an unexplained injury or illness while in a nursing home, The Peck Law Group is here to help. The experienced attorneys at The Peck Law Group specialize in providing legal help for those who are dealing with nursing home abuse or neglect. The Peck Law Group is the premier law firm in Riverside handling nursing home abuse and neglect cases, such as the following:
– It is an unfortunate reality that nursing home residents can be exposed to verbal abuse by staff members. If you or your loved one is experiencing verbal abuse such as yelling, threatening, humiliating, or name-calling, you should consider the possibility of pursuing legal action.
– Another problem some nursing home residents face is that their care providers do not provide them with the proper nutrients, either with food or by withholding medications.
– It can be difficult for victims of sexual harassment to speak up about what is going on. It can be particularly difficult for nursing home residents who may not even be aware of the abuse. We at The Peck Law Group can assist in evaluating the facts and pursue justice for you.
– Bedsores can be more prevalent that people realize. They can also be an indication of a deeper problem and can occur as a result of negligent care. If you notice your loved one has developed bedsores, you may want to investigate further to determine whether this is an event of nursing home negligence or abuse.
– One major concern at many nursing homes is that there are not enough staff members to properly care for the nursing home residents. The lack of adequate staffing can have disastrous results such as mixing up medications or allowing for other mistakes that can have deadly consequences.
The Peck Law Group also handles other nursing home abuse and neglect cases
such as falls and other injuries, administrative mistakes, unreasonable restraints, emotional trauma, financial exploitation, clogged breathing tubes, unacceptable care, and wrongful death. No one should be forced to suffer from or watch anyone they love suffer from nursing home abuse or neglect. The Peck Law Group is full of attorneys experienced in the areas of nursing home abuse and neglect. If you have concerns that you or a loved one is dealing with abuse or neglect, be sure to contact us at 866-999-9085 to discuss the facts of your potential case. Our consultations are free, and we do not get paid a dime unless we win compensation for you.
Please take note of the following signs and symptoms of nursing home abuse so that you can be ready to take action if needed:
- Signs of anxiety or symptoms of depression
- Electing to spend most of their time alone
- Any changes in personality
- Unusual displays of emotion
- Physical signs of malnutrition, such as dehydration
- Visible marks, bruises, scratches or even broken bones
- Unexplained weight loss
With multiple offices throughout California
, The Peck Law Group’s nursing home abuse attorneys can you assist you with your case including:
If you notice any of these signs or symptoms and are concerned that your loved one is suffering from nursing home abuse in Riverside, call the aggressive attorneys at The Peck Law Group
right away to pursue your legal right to compensation. Nursing home abuse and neglect must come to an end. Contact The Peck Law Group at 866-999-9085